Wednesday, August 24, 2011

We are Up and Running!!! Literally and Figuratively.:)

Hello Everyone and welcome back to yet another awesome season!!! We have Arctics, we have Alberta Winter Games, we have a whack load of Alberta Cups, we have Becky Scott Camps, we have running races and we are going to be the fittest we have ever been!!!:) Yeeehaw!! We are already into week 2 of training and have lots to accomplish this year. I will be updating this blog weekly on Sunday evenings (usually later in the evening) and not sending out too many emails. Emails are for the more urgent nature and so please, if you see an email from me- read it and respond!!

Homework: Is due the first week of September- read my email

Thursday, August 25- training out at the lodge. Saturday training will resume in September.

Please comment below to let me know you have read this- if you do not comment by Thursday, September 1st you will have an extra Burpies song to do come the following Tuesday. :) Have a great week and welcome back!!:)

Coach Claire

March 18-24, 2024

Hi Team!! I'm sure looking forward to everyone being back together again and look forward to the stories from everyone. I cannot lie, I ...