Skip to main content

Posts

Showing posts from March 15, 2015

March 16-22, 2015.

Soooo… I'm not sure if winter is over or not, and judging by the weather forecast, it seems no one knows… For those families planning on attending our last race of the season in Canmore, it's still going ahead as of today. A final decision will be made by next Sunday, the 22nd. Man-made snow does deplete more slowly, so keeping fingers crossed Canmore is still a go-ahead.

In other news... Grande Prairie is quickly losing it's snow for those of you who may not have noticed. :D As things stand, I am still planning ahead for Canmore and will continue with the training plan as such. However, one significant change is the global mass panic that we may not get our swimsuit ski in before we are completely out of snow! AAAHHHHHH!!!! Read below!;)

Also, the team wind-up celebration will be held on Tuesday, March 31* (see asterisk below), at the lodge. Recognizing that there are a few people with other commitments on Tuesday, I'm asking that you make a concession for this last T…