- Just a heads up- Prince George may be cancelled, due to winter forgetting to show up this season... I will know on the 24th and will then do a new blog posting for the week to come, instead of my usual 2 week holiday posting.
Tuesday: Classic Practice. Bring your headlamps and water bottles.
Thursday: Leave your skis behind (I know I said in my previous posting that we would do a short ski- Chicks are also hosting their party after us...) and it's Christmas Party Time! It's the main event of the year...
- Dress in an ugly sweater or at least vaguely Christmassy... even if you wear your ski toque... at least it's wintry.
- Bring some home baked goodies- whatever you bring label if it's got peanuts or gluten or dairy in it. All my stuff has sugar in it! :D
- If you can, bring a Chinese gift exchange item of a max value of $10- wrap it up good.
- Bring on the holiday spirit and expect to be picked up no later than 7:45 or we will be crashing the Chicks party!!
Saturday: Skate Practice. Bring water and a snack. We're going on an adventure!
Sunday: Yup- in lieu of taking a day off for Christmas (GASP!! I know!) we will have practice on Sunday- 1-3pm. Be prepared for both techniques- I'm not sure what we will be doing for certain.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!