Saturday, September 21, 2013

September 23-September 29

IMPORTANT- Those who have roller skis- please bring them back to me this week. Either Tuesday or Thursday. We need them for the training camp in Camrose that a lot of you will be at this coming weekend!!

Well I'm feeling my abs today! I hope you guys are too!:D We are in our fourth build week... that means the hardest week of this first cycle- YAY!!! Be prepared to sweat and have some fun!!

Tuesday: Meet at Muskoseepi Pavilion- 5:30-6:30. 15 minute warm-up and be prepared for a tough workout! Bring a water bottle.

Thursday: Meet at the ski lodge- 5:30-6:30. We will be running and doing some hills. Please bring your waterbottle in a holder!!

IMPORTANT- Those who have roller skis- please bring them back to me this week. Either Tuesday or Thursday. We need them for the training camp in Camrose that a lot of you will be at this coming weekend!! (yes, I repeated myself... it's important to bring them back!)

Have a great week!!
C :D

March 25-31, 2024.

I am not really sure what happened to this season. It went by so quickly!! Thank you team for a great season and a very special thank you to...