- DRINK WATER AT SCHOOL!!! WASH YOUR HANDS LOTS!!! STAY HEALTHY!!! AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER...
- Wear appropriate runners for working out in. Bring your water bottle! You're going to need it!!
- Dress for the change in weather please. It may be warm when we start, but it's cooling down quickly in the evening. Also, bring gloves please- again, it may be summer this week, but the temperature is going to drop.
Thursday: MEET AT THRILL HILL: 5:00-6:30pm
- Bring water.
- Wear appropriate runners for working out in.
- Bring gloves.
- If you have short poles- please bring them!
Saturday: Meet on the Correction Line at the parking lot adjacent to the dump road. 10:00am -12:00 - It looks like I lied, we will roller ski this weekend. Come ready to go in ski boots for a 10am start. We've got lots to do with you all nailing the technique!
- Bring water bottle holder and water.
- Bring a helmet and gloves.
- Bring poles.
- Bring roller blades or roller skis
- Wear bright clothing.
- IF it's raining- or the pavement is wet, please know that we will not be roller skiing but running instead- bring your shorter poles if you have any, just in case.