Sunday, October 18, 2020

October 19-25, 2020

Well it seems that winter has arrived, now we just need some snow to show up. The ground is freezing nicely... I'll teach you all the snow dance and then we will be skiing!! In the mean time... PLEASE DRESS FOR THE WEATHER. I can't emphasize this enough at this time.

*Please bring/wear you Wapiti Nordic jackets on Tuesday. The more sizes the merrier- we need to finalize jacket sizes for orders please. 

Team uniform orders- they are going in this week. If you'd like to add to your order with headbands and buffs, please let me know at practice on Tuesday or Thursday. I will have forms and jackets for sizing.

Tuesday: Muskoseepi park- dress for the weather and bring your water bottles. 

Thursday: Thrill Hill- it's supposed to snow a bit this week so I'm hoping that enough will amass out on the trails, that we can ski on it soon. 

Saturday: Correction Line Parking Lot- Please bring your short poles and juniors bring your bikes. Dress for the weather and be prepared to run

March 25-31, 2024.

I am not really sure what happened to this season. It went by so quickly!! Thank you team for a great season and a very special thank you to...