Monday, November 28, 2016

WNRT Notification effective immediately!


EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY

It has been brought to my attention that the WNSC executive has not paid annual dues to CCA yet this year and thus coaching cannot be provided to the WNRT until this has been rectified. I, and my volunteer coaches, require this CCA registration for insurance purposes to be able to coach the 30 athletes that we currently have on the team. I have requested confirmation from the executive when the club has registered us with CCA so that we can continue with coaching. Until this takes place, I have no other option than to suspend the Wapiti Nordic Race Team program. I am also expecting this be dealt with immediately so that athletes don't lose out on training and that this does not wait until the next executive meeting in December. 

I sincerely apologize for this HUGE inconvenience! :(

Claire Richter
Head Coach, WNSC

March 25-31, 2024.

I am not really sure what happened to this season. It went by so quickly!! Thank you team for a great season and a very special thank you to...