Future Planning: Team Wind-up will be Friday, March 27- 5pm- Saturday, March 28- 12 noon.
Tuesday: Classic- bring a water bottle
Thursday: Skate- bring a water bottle
*Check out the wapitinordic.com website and see the main page. :)
Saturday: Loppet- Athletes who are racing will be in charge of waxing their skis. Athletes who are helping put it on will be sent an updated separate email as I know details.
Registration closes Thursday, March 5th at 11:59pm.
Sveinungsgaard Loppett (42nd Annual) - Saturday, March 7th 2020
- Proudly hosted by WNSC on our groomed home trails - the second oldest Loppet in Alberta! Ski ... Eat....Drink ...Socialize!
- Ski AND Snowshoe options for this inclusive recreational event!!
- Never participated in a ski or snowshoe event before? This is a great way to check one out - local, friendly and fun!
- A map is available on race day at the Loppet admin table. The courses will be marked.
- 8:30 am START = 35km XCountry Skiing (Skate or Classic) - 2 x loops of 17km course
- 9:30 am START = 10 km & 17km XCountry Skiing (Skate or Classic)
- 10:30 am START = 3km & 5km XCountry Skiing (Skate or Classic) or Snowshoeing
- Registration Fees: $20 (3km & 5km events), $30 (10km), $35 (17km), $40 (35km) wood finishing medals for all Loppet participants
- Snacks and hot chocolate station available in the lodge
- Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Register here