Sunday, March 13, 2022

March 14-20, 2022.

I'm not sure what happened to this month, but it's going by SO quickly!!! 😕

A huge shout out and a cheer for those Wapiti's that raced in Hinton this past weekend!! Well done biathletes!💪👍 

Team update: Liam is in Prince George this week for Biathlon Nationals- so check out zone4 often to see his results!! Also, Will and Aiden (and Coach Shannon) fly out on Thursday for Nationals in Whistler! Make sure you wish them luck this week and follow their progress via zone4 too!! 

Well done to those who participated in the Wapiti Puppyirkie!!🐕🐾 I need to do a special shout-out to Sara Martin who skied the most kms at 17.2km and had an official finish time- so was runner up to Will Atamanchuk. Well done everyone for returning dogs and selves to the parking lot!! 😂 💖


YEAR END PARTY: 🥳 Although I did not hear from all of you, we have scheduled the year end party for April 2nd. We are waiting on board approval for a sleepover- but it's in the plans. I have so far vetoed/nixed/said no/denied... you get the drift- for a dunk tank. There will absolutely be NO dunk tank. But I'm open to more realistic and loving suggestions!💟😉 Email me your ideas!
_________________________________

Tuesday: Skate- bring your water bottles!!

Thursday: St. Patricks day and BRING A FRIEND to ski practice!!! 🥳 Be prepared for both techniques- as your friend can use your gear- unless they don't fit your boots, or extra boots in your house. Then we will use revolutions and rentals. Also- it's melting this week, so be prepared for yucky snow. We will do the forest trails with your friends or basically anything that's been groomed or left skiable. I feel like the snow is going to go quickly as we lost so much of it in February.💔

Saturday: I'm guessing skate. I was hoping to use the stadium as Jackrabbits is over, however I was just informed yesterday that maybe it isn't... so I'm not sure if my plan will work or not. Bring your sense of humour and energy for fun and we will see where we end up working out. 

March 25-31, 2024.

I am not really sure what happened to this season. It went by so quickly!! Thank you team for a great season and a very special thank you to...