Sunday, March 26, 2023

March 27-31, 2023.

I am not sure how this is already the last post of the year!! This season was by far the fastest season yet!! Thank you all for your kindness and condolences during this time for my family and for understanding my absences. Thank you 🥳COACHES ðŸ¥³for doing it all this month for me and for such an amazing windup party!! That camp-over was awesome and I'm so full of junk food still that I don't think I can eat anymore for another month or so!! Thank you for being a part of an amazing ski season and I'm so grateful for you all!💙

________________

*Reminder: if you're interested in dry land training, I will be running informal training sessions as I can fit them in at no cost. These training sessions will vary between roller skiing, cycling, running and strength. We also have a bid in for a week at the Haig Glacier. I'm hopeful we will find out our dates soon and can start planning for this event. Please email your level of interest re: spring training (May-June) and I will add you to the list. Also please email me your interest in attending a week long camp at the Haig so that I have this on file too. Thanks everyone!

________________

Tuesday: Bring a friend to ski practice!! We will gear them up, if you have extra ski boots that you can lend etc, we always welcome that. Typically we ask friends to go on classic skis first as it allows them time to work on their balance and get the hang of things- so please keep this in mind. Remember, we love friends, so let's be kind and supportive!

Thursday: 🌞  Swimsuit ski edition 2023!! ðŸ©±Bring clothes to go over your swim suits and bring a plan for games, after the photos are taken! This will be our last official practice of the season. Thank you everyone!





March 25-31, 2024.

I am not really sure what happened to this season. It went by so quickly!! Thank you team for a great season and a very special thank you to...