Sunday, October 1, 2023

October 2-8, 2023.

Ski swap- my intention is to still have the skis ready and sorted for athletes for this weekend. I will have an excel form with information for you, hopefully before or by Friday. And skis returned to the rightful owners as they are complete. If this is too late, please let me know and I will get your skis to you sooner than Thursday. I'm on the fence about canceling our swap this Saturday as Biathlon has a few athletes needing gear. Would the following Saturday work better for everyone? Please see the TeamSnap chat to post your response. 

____________________

With the evenings starting sooner and the weather changing quickly, please ensure that you dress appropriately for the weather! Parents, please double check that your kids are prepared for ski practice with shoes and water. If they're not, feel free to let me know and I can give them burpees. 😆

____________________

Tuesday: Meet at Muskoseepi. Bring runners and water. Those of you unable to run, bring a bike please. 

Thursday: Meet at Thrill Hill. Those of you unable to run, bring a bike or roller skis if you're comfortable on them on your own. 

Saturday: Meet at the lodge. If we don't have a ski swap- bring your shortest ski poles you have. If we do have a swap, still bring your shortest ski poles you have. :) We will still try to get in a workout. We will just be out in sets. 

March 25-31, 2024.

I am not really sure what happened to this season. It went by so quickly!! Thank you team for a great season and a very special thank you to...