September 23-29, 2024.

Reminders:

1. Team checks (or zone4 registration) and online registration are due on the 28th. Please see the email that I sent out on September 13th with details for registration.

2. I'm still missing a few athlete's goals, please check in with your athlete(s) if they have sent these to me please. 

3. I don't have everyone's race plans either, so please sent this to me this week please. 

4. Please remember the rule of two athletes, I keep answering texts and forgetting to add parents, so it's a work in progress. But thank you for helping us coaches follow these rules.

____________________

Tuesday: Meet at Muskoseepi with runners and water bottles

Thursday: Meet at Maple Ridge pond, turn into the first entrance of Maple Ridge and stay on that road until you see the pond. We will be roller skiing- plan to wear skate skis and let's be quick to get on skis. U12 athletes please bring short poles and runners with water bottles on a belt. You’re  PARENTS: Liz has asked that I gather parents for a meet to discuss the race that we will be hosting the end of January. Please come on out and see what roles are needed, and I believe that it will be a short meeting, upon athlete drop off. 

Saturday: Meet at the dunes trail system parking lot, found on the correction line- directly across from the dump road. We will be roller skiing and biking from here. Plan on classic skiing please for everyone. Combi boots are just fine. 

Comments