September 9-15, 2024

 Reminder

*If the smoke doesn't clear, there will be a back-up plan and we will go from day-to-day- details to come in TeamSnap. Environment Canada has the smoke clearing out by tomorrow evening! 🤞

1. ALL ATHLETES: please email clairerichter@me.com or text me your goals that we discussed last week (and if you were away- now you get to add it to the list). I'm not sure what happened but I cannot recover my work that I typed out for some reason. I'm SO sorry for this. But I need your goals please. I have an idea of what your favourite workouts were, so that's been done. Again super sorry about this.

  1. Skiing Goal
  2. Fitness Goal
  3. Personal Goal
2. Mandatory parent meetingSeptember 10 at 5pm at Muskoseepi Pavilion. Parents please bring any questions, concerns and ideas with you! 

3. Ski Grinding: Please remember to check your ski bases from last year and get back to me BY September 17th so I know how many skis are getting done. 

____________________________

Tuesday: Meet at Muskoseepi. Coach Theresa, Coach Shannon and Coach Doris will be leading this practice. Parents, we will meet inside the pavilion. 

Thursday: Meet at the South Bear Creek Baseball diamonds- the parking lot closest to the metal bridge. Bring runners, short ski poles if you have any, water bottles in holders and a sense of adventure!

Saturday10-12- meet at Evergreen park Tech Centre parking lot. Bring your ski boots (both), helmets, poles (both), dress in bright colours, water bottles and if you're U12 bring a bike and helmet please and runners for back up.   

Comments