Tuesday, August 16, 2022

A New Season is upon us!!!

Hello Race Team Athletes and Parents and potential new athletes and families for the 2022-2023 season!

 

My apologies on the length of this document. It is really important to please read and understand each section. My goal is to continue to provide transparency and as much structure for the athletes as possible. I will continue to do my utmost to ensure that the race team is diligent and supportive of their fellow teammates and to provide the team with the most supportive coaching group. I will continue to make mistakes and I can always guarantee you that I will do something wrong, but this is why we have an outstanding group of coaches to keep me in line. 😁

As always, I like to start the team this year, unofficially, before school starts. We will be meeting at Muskoseepi Pavilion (outside) starting Tuesday, August 23 at 5:00pm. We will also meet at the pavilion on Thursday for our first team- face-to-face workouts. Saturday workouts will start after the long weekend in September. There will be a mandatory parent meeting on September 8th at Muskoseepi pavilion, outside. I hope to have as much details as I can, by then. Weekly communication will continue to be via my team blog: coachclaire.blogspot.com and will be updated every Sunday evening for the upcoming week.

If you have any questions, please call Claire: 780-933-0853 or clairerichter@me.com


March 25-31, 2024.

I am not really sure what happened to this season. It went by so quickly!! Thank you team for a great season and a very special thank you to...